Words Unsaid


not just a drop
but the pain
pain that still have a hope
hope of your survival
the fake hope that keeps
me alive,
keeps me alive even
after those wounds on my hand,
that poison in my body
and
that bleeding heart
which is still bleeding with
the same pain.
It may be 9 months for the 
the world but
my brain still have your name
my heart still have your love
my skin still wants to feel you over
my lips still misses your kisses
I want you to come back
not in dream anymore
but in reality
to hold me in the same 
way as before
to scold me for all my 
mistakes
to protect me from
everyone.
I want to scream
I want to cry
I want to break everything
but all I could do
is smile and say
I'm fine
n now I'm finally realizing that,
 crying because of fight
was easier n better than
crying to fight.


Its been 6 years, but I can still remember everything like it was yesterday when he was with me making plans of lifetime.
He is not gone alone, he took away those friends with him who I thought were mine, that life that I loved and more or less he took me....that part of me that I loved and left me here with a stranger within me.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

why am I doing this?