why am I doing this?

 we all have our own ways of dealing with our pains or traumas.

after a lot of cuts on my body I picked up a journal, started writing poems about it. which made me feel better. There was a point were I just couldn't stop. I wrote and wrote  and filled the most of it. And then all of  a sudden my dad discovered it and I stopped.

I was embarrassed or something, and after that I couldn't do that anymore because I was scared, but you have to find your happy place anyways after loosing two of them I discovered series.

So now it's been 5 years and I know what I have been doing is wrong, but it's hard to stop, before getting another comfort zone.

This is why I am starting this. I hope it gets better...


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Words Unsaid